Upgrade - KeyShot to KeyShot 10 for SOLIDWORKS
SAVE 50% OFF KEYSHOT PRO!
Exclusive deal for you as a user of SOLIDWORKS and KeyShot version 1-7.
KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS is a special version of KeyShot that provides import capabilities for SOLIDWORKS and .STEP files.
Note: Eligible for upgrades from prior KeyShot versions 1 through 7.
KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS is for professionals who wish to have :
- Full-featured KeyShot Pro*
- Support for SOLIDWORKS 2020
- LiveLinking™ between SOLIDWORKS and KeyShot
Why do professionals choose KeyShot?
KeyShot is widely recognized as the industry-leading visualization solution for design and engineering professionals on both macOS and Windows, and the easiest, most powerful when it comes to presenting concepts for design reviews, exploring digital prototypes, and creating final visuals for marketing and sales – all from your SOLIDWORKS data.
KeyShot provides more features and capabilities on both Mac and PC, plus the:
- Easiest User Interface
- Most Accurate Materials
- Most Powerful Lighting
- Fastest Rendering Speeds
- Highest Quality Visuals
And KeyShot is the only one that offers:
- Over 850 materials plus thousands more on KeyShot Cloud
- Exclusive Pantone, RAL, and custom color libraries
- Advanced material import for AxF, u3m, and Substance Painter
- Advanced Materials such as Cloudy Plastic, Measured Materials
- Patent-pending materials such as RealCloth™ and Multi-Layer Optics
- Advanced, interactive node-based Material Editing
- Displacement textures and volumetric lighting
- Lighting presets, advanced HDRI Editor, Sun and Sky
- Geometry editing including Re-tessellate and UV Unwrap
- Studios, Model Sets, Image Styles, and Multi-Materials
- Advanced camera control, DOF, and perspective matching
- Interactive 360° visuals and product Web Configurator
- Simple "one-click" switch between CPU and GPU rendering
- Free KeyShot Viewer (with Security Options)
What's the difference between KeyShot Pro and KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS?
KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS brings you all the features of KeyShot Pro. It is limited only to the import of SOLIDWORKS files.
Can I upgrade from KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS to KeyShot Pro?
Yes. If you ever need to import one of the 30+ file formats supported by KeyShot Pro, you may upgrade anytime for an incremental fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have Other Questions?
If you have questions, need a quote, or want to talk features and how they compare, don't hesitate to contact us.
Call us: +1 (949) 274-8871
Email us: email@example.com
Visit the forum →
Visit the support team →