Use your own computer network to render faster!
KeyShot Network Rendering allows you to take advantage of either the CPU or GPU power available with your other computers or on your computer network to render images and animations faster.
Select an option based on the number of cores available on your network. KeyShot Network Rendering will utilize up to the number of licensed cores.
Please note that logical cores (aka threads/logical processors) count as a core as well.
For example, a computer which has 18 physical cores (36 logical cores) will be recognized as 36 cores by KeyShot Network Rendering. In addition, any compatible networked GPU, regardless of type, will utilize 16 cores.
Should you require more than 352 cores, simply purchase additional units until they add up to your final core count. Please contact email@example.com with your order number after the purchase for a single license in the number of cores you purchased.
KeyShot Network Rendering includes:
- Controller/Worker -System – independent of KeyShot, i.e. KeyShot doesn’t have to be installed on the Worker system
- Easy to install and administer – simply install, and follow the instructions
- New updates will be downloaded from within the network Queue
- Network Render Queue – everyone can send jobs to the network for rendering
- User system – allows for user accounts to have manageability over current jobs in Queue
- Workers will be connected automatically by sending packets across the network for detection by the Controller for connection
- Queue shows current frame being rendered and remaining time of job
- Jobs can be prioritized within the Queue
- Supports an “unlimited” number of Workers with any number of cores (physical / logical)
- Worker tray application, allows the user to update the number of cores being utilized on the network
- Partial image download – if the image is not done rendering, you can download the rendered results.
- Worker scheduling allows workers to become active or inactive at scheduled times (user system must be enabled, with appropriate privileges)
- Workers can be added or subtracted anytime, i.e. before, or after rendering
- Works with all versions of KeyShot
- Since KeyShot’s performance increases linearly, the render performance doubles when the number of cores doubles
- Controller and Workers can be installed on PC, Mac or Linux
The license is good for one year and includes all upgrades during that time. The license will expire after 365 days from the date of activation.