Render faster by using computers on your network!
KeyShot Network Rendering allows you to take advantage of your network resources for faster rendering of images and animations.
Select an option based on the number of cores available on your network. KeyShot Network Rendering will utilize up to the number of licensed cores. Please note that a virtual core counts as a core as well.
Should you require more than 256 cores, simply purchase additional units until they add up to your final core count. Please contact email@example.com with your order number after the purchase for a single license in the amount of cores you purchased.
KeyShot Network Rendering includes:
- Master/Slave-System – independent of KeyShot, i.e. KeyShot doesn’t have to be installed on the slave system
- Easy to install and administer – simply install, and follow the instructions.
- New updates will be downloaded from within the network queue
- Network Render queue – everyone can send jobs to the network for rendering.
- User system – allows for user accounts to have manageability over current jobs in queue
- Slaves will be connected automatically by sending packets across the network for detection by the master for connection
- Queue shows current frame being rendered and remaining time of job
- Jobs can be prioritized within the queue
- Supports an “unlimited” number of slaves with any number of cores (physical / virtual)
- Slave tray application, allows the user to update the number of cores being utilized on the network
- Partial image download – if the image is not done rendering, you can download the rendered results.
- Slave scheduling allows slaves to become active or inactive at scheduled times(user system must be enabled, with appropriate privilages)
- Slaves can be added or subtracted anytime, i.e. before, or after rendering.
- Works with all versions of KeyShot (KeyShot, KeyShot Pro, KeyShot Pro Floating)
- Since KeyShot’s performance increases linearly, the render performance doubles when the number of cores doubles
- Support mixed networks (PC & Mac)
The license is good for one year and includes all upgrades during that time. The license will expire after 365 days from the date of activation.