KeyVR EDU creates an immersive VR experience for your KeyShot scene. Features include:
- One-Click VR from KeyShot
- Material and Environment variations
- Model Set and Animation support
- No coding, minimal prep
KeyVR was designed to eliminate the challenges associated with creating virtual reality experiences, in a solution that allows you to:
- Explore designs interactively in a 'real world' context.
- Review designs to refine fit and function.
- View model, material, and environment variations.
- Experience in-context product animations.
- Use natural views to determine the best product shots.
It fits right alongside your current visualization workflow and perfectly complements KeyShot as a visualization solution to assist you in exploring your design.
KeyVR is the quickest way to view your scene in virtual reality. From KeyShot, hit the VR icon to be transported into KeyVR for a One-Click VR experience.
Fast & Easy
KeyVR performance is unmatched, just like you would expect from the creators of KeyShot. KeyVR is GPU-powered, optimized for VR viewing, and capable of loading large data sets.
KeyVR eliminates the complex setup and asset prep required by other solutions. Simply, add materials and lighting as you normally would normally in KeyShot, then open in KeyVR.
KeyVR doesn't require convoluted programming. It doesn’t require outsourcing development, bringing on dedicated VR developers, or forcing conditions for your models to work in VR.
KeyVR brings you power in a tool built for designers. It enables a return to the creative process instead of VR development oversight and brings more visualization options to your workflow.